At Fructify Network we believe in making sustainability a reality by making it clear and easy to understand and apply. Our Knowledge Hub will bring bite-size & chewable information about sustainability, FROM people FOR people. Every start-up, entrepreneur and professional will finally be able to understand what sustainability is and how they can make a difference.
We will use 15,000 CHF to kick-start our Knowledge Hub. We will develop the digital platform and create the most comprehensive and user-friendly sustainability fundamentals knowledge base in a multimedia format. It will be easy to navigate and with a clear structure,
starting with these topics:
1. Sustainability from A to Z: a dictionary of concepts and the main aspects in sustainability you should know (ESG, SDGs, Paris Agreement, IPCC Reports, net-zero etc)
2. Business ToolKit - A synthesis of the regulations, frameworks, and tools vital for business transformation
3. Communicating Sustainability: learn to communicate about sustainability, startegize and engage stakeholders; make Reporting clear for you and for the others
4. Sustainability careers: learn from the best how to become a sustainability practitioner and how to find your niche
The money will be used to pay for the digital platform and for sourcing knowledge & information from experts in the field and making sure that everything is up to date, applicable and practical.
It is designed and sourced to help you on your way to a more sustainable way of doing business.
With the next 10,000 CHF we will not rest! We will invest in getting more of that valuable information & knowledge on the platform. We will add these hot and sustainable topics:
1. HOW TO build sustainable business models (social enterprises; circular economy; SDG start-ups; impact-driven entrepreneurship)
2. Deep Dive into verticals: energy, food&agriculture; beauty & fashion; tech4good; sustainable innovations
3. Climate Change mitigation & adaptation
4. Regenerative Solutions
5. Financing Sustainability (impact investing, sustainable finance etc).
We see community as an added value, therefore a part of this funding will go to further community building and connecting experts to members, on and offline.
With the next 5,000 we will develop our deep-dive section of the Knowledge Hub and provide members with the possibility to go from generalist to specialist on specific topics. The first planned topics are:
1. ESG readiness for start-ups and SMEs
2. Sustainability Communications for changemakers
We invite you to support us further and help us choose the next deep-dive section of the Knowledge Hub!
At Fructify Network we believe in making sustainability a reality by making it clear and easy to understand and apply. We are creating a community and online platform for hands-on, applicable and bite-size sustainability knowledge.
Creating the foundations for Fructify Network to develop and grow.
Enthusiast, Founder and CEO
Bringing people together, creating the Fructify Network Community
Marketing and Social media expert