Hallo liebster Besucher Wir haben grosse Neuigkeiten! 100-days.net heisst jetzt Crowdify, hat einen frischen Anstrich bekommen und mit ganz vielen spannende neuen Features und Funktionen aufgerüstet. Wir freuen uns! Alle 100-Days Projekte bleiben aber natürlich trotzdem erhalten und erscheinen im neuen Crowdify-Gewand.
From June, TWINT will reward a Crowdify project with an extra boost of CHF 2000 on the first working day of every month!
The project that has received the most individual* TWINT boosts in each instance will be declared the winner and receive a donation from TWINT.
Your Crowdify team
** Unfortunately TWINT has put a hold on all promotions as they are currently merging with Paymit. We will let you know as soon as they are back on board. **
Do you have a great idea and want to start a crowdfunding project? Then start it on Crowdify. Why? Because Crowdify is the best crowdfunding platform in the whole wide wold!
1. Coaching: When you start a project on crowdify.net we support and help you to optimize your project
2. Know-How: When your project is released for publication we provide you with a free manual with numerous tips and tricks how to run your project successfully.
3. 500 Flyer: You get from us for free to promote your project.
4. Banner, Poster, Widgets: We have a whole toolbox with various promotion tools to provide you with. You also have the possibility to in tegrate or iframe your project easily on your or your friends website.
5. SMS-Payment: Did you know that on Crowdify one can also boost by SMS? Great for those who have no credit card!
6. Ron Orp Effect: Your project will also be showed on ronorp.net. We give you one free advertisment that helps you to reach almost 175'000 people in...
The Start Up «Rotavis» from Winterthur has achieved the largest amount ever on CROWDIFY. The project «Dynamic chair» gained a total of CHF 60'220.-!
The CROWDIFY A-Team congratulates for the gold medal & wishes all the best for the future!
Click here for the project:
Click here for the Website:
Hier geht's zum Projekt:
Hier geht's zur Website: